CocktailsandBooks

Cocktails and Books

Nash

Nash - Jay Crownover Jay Crownover has done it again with her newest book in the Marked Men series Nash, which chronicles the story of sexy tattoo artist Nash Donovan and beautiful nurse Saint Ford. The book is a standalone novel but I would highly recommend reading the rest of the series to get a background of all the players, and it’s a great set of books. In the newest book Nash is dealing with a boatload of family drama and secrets in the midst of a real crisis. Although he has his friends he finds himself leaning on Saint to help get him through his personal tragedy. The only problem is that he knew Saint in high school, and his past actions may prevent him from having a future with a girl his is really starting to care for.

Jay Crownover has a gift of creating relatable characters that you can’t help but fall in love with. Nash is a genuinely good guy who has been dealt a terrible hand who is just trying to make the best of a horrible situation. He is honest to a fault and always tries to take the time to make Saint feel appreciated. Saint is dealing with issues from her past and has worked hard to overcome everything that she is gone through. I really admired her strength, although I did want to shake her a couple of times because she seemed stagnant with regard to her past issues. I cannot say enough good things about this book; it was probably one of the best that I have read this year with the perfect combination of great characters and heat to keep the story going.

Reviewed by Lucy for Cocktails and Books