CocktailsandBooks

Cocktails and Books

Awakening Her Racy Passion

Awakening Her Racy Passion - Tara  Rose 4.5 Cocktails

Anyone who knows me is aware of my love for Tara Rose and her novels. They make me feel warm and fuzzy, and sometimes, a bit lusty as well. "Awakening Her Racy Passion" wasn't any different. I was so excited to read this one because her descriptions and teasers on Facebook were so hot!

Ria is somewhat of a pariah in Racy. She's quite the gossip, and that has caused a rift between her, her best friend, her family, and other residents of the town. She wants to change, though, and twins Wyatt and Trent are just the Doms to help her do just that.

What follows is a wonderful journey toward redemption for Ria and trust and love for all three of them. As always with Tara's books, there is an underlying mystery. It's very believable and something that you can find straight from newspaper headlines (Do people still read newspapers?). It's exciting and made my heart pound because of the tension.

The sex scenes are EXTREMELY hot...nuclear even. Both men are experienced Doms and know their way around a flogger and paddle (and a spatula, hehe). Of course, this is a menage story, so the three of them are together, but there is no touching or anything sexual between the brothers. I suppose that "Awakening Her Racy Passion" could be read as a stand alone, but I highly recommend that you read the series as a whole, in order. All of the characters are recurring and cross through the stories. Also, as I said, there are always mysteries, and they're mentioned often.

I loved this book, and I think everyone should hop a plane to Racy, Indiana. It's a vacation that you'll never forget!

Reviewed by Kenna for Cocktails and Books