CocktailsandBooks

Cocktails and Books

Demanding Satisfaction

Demanding Satisfaction - Reece Butler Ahhhh...the Gibson brothers! Guys, where have you been all my life? What's not to love about them? They're Pinkerton lawmen. They're honest. They're brave. They're...extremely hot! We have Max. He's the sensibile, bordering on the uptight, brother. There's Sam, the ornery one, and then there's Josh. Oh, Josh! SO many reasons why he's my favorite. Smart, chivalrous, a hell of a dancer, and did I mention that he's quite the dominant lover. Sigh...

How lucky can one woman be, right? Well, hotel owner Sophie McLeod seems to be up to the task. Thanks to her friends in Tanner's Ford, she's been fantasizing about having three men in her life...and her bed. However, there are crimes to solve and villains to catch, and Max tells his brothers that there will be no settling down until their work is done, and Sophie even gets in on the act, taking some matters into her own hands.

There. That's all the spoilers that you'll get from me. You'll have to read "Demanding Satisfaction" for yourself to get the full effect. I really enjoyed it. The sex was hot...as always in Reece Butler's books, but it's not overwhelming, and it doesn't control the storyline. The four main characters share a great chemistry, and I really loved Sophie. This is the 9th book in the "Bride Train" series. I've only read two of them, and while they can be read as stand alones, I really recommend that you start from the beginning, as I found myself a little lost a few times. There are a lot of folks who live in Tanner's Ford, and they do cross over. I'm going to be reading the rest of the series because I want to get to know all of them.

This was a great read, and I would recommend it to anyone who loves hot cowboys, tough women, mystery, and action.

Reviewed by Kenna for Cocktails and Books