CocktailsandBooks

Cocktails and Books

Yes, Doctor

Yes, Doctor - Darling Adams 4.5 Cocktails

Chloe is a Certified Nurse Assistant who carries an attitude with all the members of the staff she works with except one doctor who she nicknamed Dr. Dreamy. Chloe who does not seem to be intimidated by anyone is tongue tied with Dr. Darke. Darren Drake is a doctor that works at the same clinic as Chloe. He seems to keep his eye on her and is attracted to her. Darren is also aware that Chloe has a totally different attitude with him than the rest of the other doctors on staff.

The connection between Chloe and Darren is very intense. Darren takes a chance that could end his career by pushing Chloe the way he did. I loved that Darren thought about why their first date ended so badly and he worked to fix it because it was apparent that both parties wanted to try again. The sex scenes were scorching hot. The author does a great job of incorporating so many sex scenes without overpowering the storyline.

I found this book to be well written with a hot and steamy plot. The main characters are fascinating. While I am not normally a fan of medical play, it was easy to get swept away with the characters and there enthusiasm. At fifty-six pages, this book had a well formed beginning, middle and ending. This book had the feel of a much longer book. Overall, this was a great book and I hope we get to see these characters again in the future.

Reviewed by Victoria for Cocktails and Books